MAF Land Forum
MAF Land Forum
MAF Land Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MAF Land Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Redeem Coupon Uploaded.net 2013
Wiki Contribution Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:01 pm by noelhedle

» Rune Viking Warlord PS2-torrent.torrent
Wiki Contribution Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:24 pm by noelhedle

» Windows 7 Professional Product Key Generator Online
Wiki Contribution Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:50 pm by noelhedle

» Wiki Contribution Thread
Wiki Contribution Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:52 am by Kirsti

» Zodiac
Wiki Contribution Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:18 pm by Jexs

» MAF Beta 2 OPEN
Wiki Contribution Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:58 pm by Jexs

» Drawing
Wiki Contribution Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:17 am by MidnightTiger

» Screenshot Voting!
Wiki Contribution Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:08 pm by Jexs

» 3 Word Story
Wiki Contribution Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:21 am by Kirsti

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
ChocoBunny (47)
Wiki Contribution Thread I_vote_lcapWiki Contribution Thread I_voting_barWiki Contribution Thread I_vote_rcap 
Remy (40)
Wiki Contribution Thread I_vote_lcapWiki Contribution Thread I_voting_barWiki Contribution Thread I_vote_rcap 
Kirsti (40)
Sky (36)
MidnightTiger (17)
Jexs (9)
Zev (5)
Pluizje (4)
noelhedle (3)

Wiki Contribution Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirsti
Admin
Kirsti

Wiki Contribution Thread Empty
PostSubject: Wiki Contribution Thread   Wiki Contribution Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:28 pm

This thread is for wiki contributions only. You may only post in this thread if you have:

• New information about the game, like a new guide.
  • A clothing preview. Please tell me what article of clothing you are previewing.
  • Furniture preview. Please tell me what furniture you are previewing.
  • New item. Please provide a screenshot of your inventory containing the item (you do not have to edit into a little square, I'll do that). Information about the item, like how much it sells for, where/how you got it, how much experience it gave, how fast it grows if it's a plant, etc.
  • New Lif (experience) number, from leveling.

Rules are subject to change at any time.

Thank you in advance for any contributions you make!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Wiki Contribution Thread   Wiki Contribution Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:58 pm

I fished this item its in the wiki?
Wiki Contribution Thread Seeplant
EDIT: I will just keep updating this post here.
Wiki Contribution Thread Yellowfishtuna

Wiki Contribution Thread Iventory
Here are the images without being selected and a new one, Soda can.
Back to top Go down
Jexs

Jexs

PostSubject: Re: Wiki Contribution Thread   Wiki Contribution Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:03 am

Caught a fish called Globefish today. Got 25 exp for it and sells for 550 gold. I didn't see it in the Wiki so here ya go. Also i caught it on a Nar island.
Wiki Contribution Thread Globef10
Wiki Contribution Thread Globef11
Back to top Go down
Kirsti
Admin
Kirsti

PostSubject: Re: Wiki Contribution Thread   Wiki Contribution Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:18 pm

I already thanked you, Sky, but thank you again for the images. ^^

And thank you, Jexs, for the images and information about the Globefish! I remember seeing that fish in an aquarium and ever since, I wondered what it was. Could that fish be, by chance, the really difficult one to catch? I remember being on Nar fishing and sometimes an impossibly difficult fish would get on the line sometimes. Basically, it moves very erratically, is strong, so it's hard to pull it the other way. The bar is small and the timer is for 30 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Jexs

Jexs

PostSubject: Re: Wiki Contribution Thread   Wiki Contribution Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Kirsti wrote:
I already thanked you, Sky, but thank you again for the images. ^^

And thank you, Jexs, for the images and information about the Globefish! I remember seeing that fish in an aquarium and ever since, I wondered what it was. Could that fish be, by chance, the really difficult one to catch? I remember being on Nar fishing and sometimes an impossibly difficult fish would get on the line sometimes. Basically, it moves very erratically, is strong, so it's hard to pull it the other way. The bar is small and the timer is for 30 seconds.

Yeah, It was a very difficult fish for me since it was the first day I played the game that I caught it. I had like 6 seconds left on the timer when i caught it. And it had a pretty small bar for me to catch. Took constant clicking of arrow keys and mouse buttons to catch it Smile Remy was surprised that I caught one he didn't know about Smile
Back to top Go down
Kirsti
Admin
Kirsti

PostSubject: Re: Wiki Contribution Thread   Wiki Contribution Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:19 pm

Well congratulations. You most likely discovered the mystery that has irked me ever since I started playing the game. xD <3
Back to top Go down
Jexs

Jexs

PostSubject: Re: Wiki Contribution Thread   Wiki Contribution Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:21 pm

I put in my aquarium on my island. Oh and i also made a guide on how to successfully put fish into the aquarium every time without having to mess with it. Smile this is the link maybe you can add it into the wiki

http://mafonline.gamengame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=34&p=147#p147
Back to top Go down
Kirsti
Admin
Kirsti

PostSubject: Re: Wiki Contribution Thread   Wiki Contribution Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:05 pm

Aquarium tutorial added! You can find it by going to Guides --> Tutorials --> Aquarium.
Back to top Go down
Jexs

Jexs

PostSubject: Re: Wiki Contribution Thread   Wiki Contribution Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Ghost fish info. I know a few have already caught it and stuff. but haven't seen it on wiki yet.

So you got 30 exp for catching it.
Sells for 10,000 Gold.
and It's a down right pain to catch.

Wiki Contribution Thread Ghostf10
Back to top Go down
Kirsti
Admin
Kirsti

PostSubject: Re: Wiki Contribution Thread   Wiki Contribution Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:52 am

Thank you so much, Jexs. :3 Interesting fish!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wiki Contribution Thread   Wiki Contribution Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wiki Contribution Thread
Page 1 of 1